Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Slight Change of Plan

Welcome to Justice For All, a blog about the Justice family of Asheville, NC!

As you all know Delilah and I have been keeping a blog about her for sometime now. I figured it might get updated more if it were about the whole family. That gives a lot more chances for stuff to report. I will leave "Delilah Updates" up and occasionally add new pictures of her on there for everyone to see how she is growing but it will no longer be my main blog.

Some of what I report on here might be insignificant, like a new restaraunt we tried and liked or a movie we saw and didn't. Simple things. Some of it will be about how we are doing and things going on with us. I will try to update this at least once a week. I will promise no more than that.

No comments: